Monday, February 15, 2010

HOW TO GET PERMANENT MARKER OFF OF SKIN

When I was writing on the freezer bags that held my bone broth the other day, I got a little bit of blue Sharpie on myself.  I tried to wash it off with soap and water.  This is what I was left with...


I remembered my sister telling me about a family Christmas fiasko a couple of years ago where one of the kids wrote with a Sharpie marker all over my nephew's face and what her MIL did to get rid of it.

Enter...olive oil.


I rubbed some on the spot...


I used my finger nail to really get it in there.  And when I washed it off, this is what I was left with...


You can still see a slight blue mark, but it is barely noticeable.

So, the next time you're on the losing end of a battle with a marker - grab your trusty bottle of olive oil.

Happy Homemaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool!